As always late and last minute :D My short visit to someplace outside Delhi is confirmed now. Yippee.!!. And its the Pink City i.e. Jaipur. No wonder I love to travel. Ever since childhood, I just would do anything, miss school, test, leave homework, stay up all night or anything to just go out for the air. I guess that is because I like the changes in life, be them good or bad, cause we don't know whether they are really to be tagged as good or bad.. I love art, culture, people, nature, most of us do, and what better place to be better than our own country, INDIA, so full and bursting out compassion and where each and every piece of even stone is worth something important.
I've been to Jaipur once before. I was 5 at that time, and have some faded memories of the city of Forts. This time I'd make them memorable. So.. .. Astalavista..!!
............................Yeah I'd try to save some Rajasthani delights for you guys.
Cya
And stay tuned for the recent face of Jaipur..
I've been to Jaipur once before. I was 5 at that time, and have some faded memories of the city of Forts. This time I'd make them memorable. So.. .. Astalavista..!!
............................Yeah I'd try to save some Rajasthani delights for you guys.
Cya
And stay tuned for the recent face of Jaipur..
No comments:
Post a Comment